Faulkner gets a Redo

Works in progress. Or, whose progress has been completed!
Faulkner

Re: Faulkner gets a Redo

Post by Faulkner »

Faulkner wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:15 pm Faulkner is good to go for Carlisle! Er... except, for one small thing: The brake lights don't work. I'm guessing, they're not getting power from the headlight switch (that I replaced :oops: ) - because, the turn signals share the same filament, and they work. So, Ron Keij (who arrived today from the Netherlands) and I will investigate tomorrow. The switch is already hanging from the dash, time to pull out the voltmeter.
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention: It did not involve the headlight switch. The connectors at the brake light switch were bad - Ron and I replaced them, and we were off and running. But, no stopping now! :mrgreen: Off to Carlisle!
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
vic barone

Post by vic barone »

Wow Dan
I’ve been away tooooo long
Car looks fantastic
Now time to enjoy
Cheers
Vic
wetever

Post by wetever »

Car looks great. I just inherited my dads 59. I work in delco. Maybe I will see it out on the street.

1.JPG
2.JPG

that was the last time my dad drove that car. About 3yrs ago. He got sick and never got better.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

A beautiful Fury. I’m in Upper Darby! We’ll have to have a meeting of the Furys sometime 8)
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Hey, "wetever" - what's your name? Any chance you'll be going to this show in Delco? It would be great to park our Furys together!

delco.png
RICKYMOPAR

Post by RICKYMOPAR »

Wow! Dan, Is this in your county? I have the luxury of being by our county air port and see many 'war birds' flying overhead. Enjoy the show. Wish I were there.Post Script The RAF Red Arrows were just here and put on quite a show.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Hiya Ricky! No, it's just a car show, saluting our vets. No vintage aircraft overhead, as far as I know. Thanks for the Red Arrow pix!