Swivel Seats

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
Faulkner

Swivel Seats

Post by Faulkner »

Dieter Bauer wrote:Now that my seats are finished, I have a complete set of swivel seats with frame for a 59 that I want to sell, in case you know anyone who is looking for a set. They came out of a Dodge or Desoto but will fit any 59 or 60 car. The frame and springs are real good but the foam and fabric is cooked, but there is enough to get a pattern. The chrome trim is pitted but could be re-chromed if necessary or you can't find a better set.
Dieter didn't suggest a price, but if you're interested let me know and I'll provide his email address. Dieter hails from Caledon, about an hour NW of Toronto.

20200429_160607.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Re: Swivel Seats

Post by Faulkner »

Dieter adds:
Dieter wrote:I have attached a couple of pics of the actual seat I am selling, I put it all back together and everything works well. I also have the manual adjuster mounts that bolt to the floor, which are pretty good, just need some new bolts. I would like to get $500 for the seats, I was told that some have sold for $1000 so this could be a nice deal for someone.
If you're interested in making a deal and going to Carlisle next year, perhaps Dieter could bring them down with him. In any event, this is a sweetheart deal!

20200724_154319.jpg
20200724_154440.jpg
Tailfinera

Post by Tailfinera »

Is a swivel bench seat still available?
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

I am sure! I have your email address, I will connect you privately with Dieter. Stay tuned!

Dan