Frank is Back!

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
Faulkner

Frank is Back!

Post by Faulkner »

Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 6:32 PM
To: Dan Morton
Subject: Finally Home

Hey Dan,
I made it back home a few weeks ago but just have been able to email... how are things with you? I hope all is well. Will you be at Carlisle this year? Hope to see you there.
I'm still checking in on the Challenger from week to week. I stopped by at a Chrysler dealer last week to check to see if Kim's manual for the 07 Aspen she got came in. Still no but the salesman seen me eye balling the Challenger and asked if I wanted one. I told him I wanted an '11 as I've heard there will be a lot of updates that I'm interested in. He said could order one now. I asked him for the order sheet and the option sheet and he couldn't produce one. I think he was pulling my leg and back-pedaled when I caught him. Although Kim's Aspen is nice, I want my own Hemi :>).
Nothing much else going on. No progress on my Fury. Final block sanding was 90% complete end of March. No progress since. I'll start pulling/rebuilding my '78 D300's engine in mid July. Hey, speaking of which, a friend of mine gave me a bunch of parts for my '78 for free and wouldn't take a dime for them after I insisted. He was building a '69 Hemi Road Runner clone and decided to put his Hemi in a '68 Dart GT instead. I offered to sell some items for him as a thank you so I was wondering if you could pass these along if anyone is interested...

Street Hemi Air Cleaner top (rechromed) $475.00
Street Hemi Intake original $400.00
Street Hemi Linkage $125.00
HEMI emblems for hood NOS $60
Wire Harness (headlamp) $50.00
Wire Harness (engine) $75.00
TTI headers for B Body Hemi $write back

Again hope all is well. Hope to talk with you soon.

Take Care,
Frank
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
rogerh

Re: Frank is Back!

Post by rogerh »

welcome home, Frank! I am glad you came home safe.
grant4405

Post by grant4405 »

what is the headlite harness for??
Forward Look Frank

Post by Forward Look Frank »

69 Road Runner
Forward Look Frank Worsham
grant4405

Post by grant4405 »

if you still have it, i would like to buy it. body shop cut mine in two when they remove a damaged fender. please send me info on where to send the money. thanks very much, pat grant , 155 county rd 286, niota , tn 37826 423-337-3846. PS .I wont be home until friday but am getting emails.