Sport Fury power window Right rear 1/4 regulator

Looking for something? Post it here!
william0431

Sport Fury power window Right rear 1/4 regulator

Post by william0431 »

Hello All,

I am so close to having all the parts need for a complete power window set up for my Sport Fury. I am in search of the right rear 1/4 window regulator. I can use either an Auto Lite or Dura type. Part numbers 1860 782 or 1810 906. Any help or leads would be much appreciated!!
Faulkner

Re: Sport Fury power window Right rear 1/4 regulator

Post by Faulkner »

Have you checked with John Fowlie, Will? Just in case, I emailed him a link to this post.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
william0431

Post by william0431 »

I have checked with John, and been calling every vintage salvage yard I can find as well as contacting any lead I can find. I have got just about every thing except that last r/r window regulator. It's out there some where. Maybe you guys can keep an eye out for one when you go to Carlisle for me :D

Is there any other salvage yards, or parts dealers you can think of that might have one that I can try?
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Will, have you tried the Fin Farm? Here or here - Jeff Nichols and Jessica Sandstrom, good folks, and regular attendees at Carlisle. I'm also thinking that Jim Hamsher, a fellow '59 owner, might have one - I will check with him.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
william0431

Post by william0431 »

I will check with the folks at the Fin Farm, If you could ask Jim I would be forever grate full! Thanks Dan!!!