'59 Plymouth Owners at Carlisle

Your banter here!
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Havent heard much from Wanda lately..how is she?
4dHT

Wanda

Post by 4dHT »

:( Roger: Wanda is just sitting. I was in the hospital for a while in June (nothing life-threatening) so havn't been able to do anything much. In next couple of weeks she goes to get new fuel pump, thermostat, radiator recored ; then body work! Hopefully inbetween I can get back to my minor chores: finish steering wheel, put argent paint on valance/behind front bumper, polish front grill more (did a lot by hand on car)--
we will see!
Only thing I was able to do was to see a 1957 Chrysler 300c hardtop-black- at a local car show. Wow!
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Hey, I am glad the hospital stay wasn't for anything serious.
I was in New Canaan and Fairfield July 3-4...but a trip to see you and your car wasn't in the cards..Restorations can take many years..my car took me ten years...
4dHT

restoration time

Post by 4dHT »

:oops: Yes, I know. That was surgery frustation talkin. With this heat I'm not doing much! no matter how long it takes, I think it means a hell of a lot more if you try and do things even little things can teach you so much about your car-- and yourself! vs these idiots who hand over a ton of money and don't know anything about their trailer queens -- and you see lots of projects that have been torn apart too quickly and stay that way forever. This woman I was talking to at the local car show knew NOTHING about her 57 Chrysler 300C. It was sad. Assume her guy/husband was walking around ....