Belvedere Beauty Part II

Mark Merritt

Belvedere Beauty Part II

Post by Mark Merritt »

Dick; I got and read the 2nd article on your Belvedere resto,and loved it.Good articles,New Orleans transplant !! I hope I can do 1/8 as much as you did,I got 20 years to go to catch up to you!!!! I should be retiring this year if the "Generous Electric" say's I can,our contract is up june 30th,then I can live your life!! you made A long road look short and easy,thanks for the article and being on this site. Mark M
ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE!!!!!
Dick Koch

Re: Belvedere Beauty Part II

Post by Dick Koch »

Thanks Mark - I don't know how that transplant comment got in the article, that happened in 1961 a long, long time ago. Unless you are a dedicated couch potato you will wonder in retirement how the hell you had time to work. The secret is "A LIFT, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LIFT". Oh! and build a garage "Just in Case".
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

Any chance that you can scan the article and post it here?

I can't get that magazine and I'd love to see it
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Mark Merritt

Post by Mark Merritt »

Matt; I can't find May ISSUE PART 1,I think I left it at work,I'M not to good at scanning,but here goes,Mark M Again look for next years Hemmings calender 2016 "CARS OF THE FIFTIES"They would be crazy not to feature Dicks Plymouth in it,not many Plymouths get in that one!!!
scan0001.jpg
scan0002.jpg
scan0003.jpg
scan0004.jpg
scan0005.jpg
scan0006.jpg
scan0007.jpg
scan0008.jpg
scan0009.jpg
ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE!!!!!