Ashtabula Harbor, OH - 7/10/2011; Findley Lake, NY - 8/1/2014

Been to any good car shows lately? Got pix? Share your story!
Mark Merritt

Ashtabula Harbor, OH - 7/10/2011; Findley Lake, NY - 8/1/2014

Post by Mark Merritt »

Had her out to some shows,I got the steering column back together,I put in A new rubber insulator,horn switch,turn signal switch.Good as new!!! Mark M
IMG_0085.JPG
IMG_0086.JPG
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE!!!!!
Dick Koch

Re: FINDLAY LAKE NY,ASHTABULA HARBOR OHIO

Post by Dick Koch »

Mark - What a beautiful car. Best looking car at the show. To me a 4 dr. is a lot more comfortable than a 2dr. especially when you have friends with you for a cruise or dinner.
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Mark Merritt

Re: FINDLAY LAKE NY,ASHTABULA HARBOR OHIO

Post by Mark Merritt »

Thanks Dick she definetly holds her own,there are none nowhere around here and people realy enjoy it.I did find out recently there was quit A collection that got dispersed {barn find} 14 to be exact,one was A 57 belvedere fury,318,dual quad,gold trim,dual antennae,and factory dual exhaust,speedo went to 150mph,the car was painted red with A white roof like mine but it was all white when new.Also had A 57 Imperial crown,59 Desoto sportsman,61 Desoto,67 Dodge monaco,69 Plymouth Fury convertable,and many early 70's newports,new yorkers,and one 69 Charger, some nice ,all were very restorable.The owner past away 15 yrs ago and the son just past A couple of months ago,I knew they were die hard mopar fans but I had no idea they had these.The collection was only 2 miles from where I live,I would have liked to got in the barn first.It's funny the 59 Desoto originaly came frome Sarasota Florida in 1976,no heater core,blower,or hoses,NOTHING!! Inside it only had A control that said vent,optional I guess?I enjoyed looking at the cars as they came out,they were all purchased from the family by A local car dealer,I heard all he really wanted was the 57 Imperial.A very very cooool car!!!!!!!! Mark M
ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE!!!!!