J.D. Anderson - River Mt., AK, USA

Faulkner

J.D. Anderson - River Mt., AK, USA

Post by Faulkner »

1.jpg

"My Fury was delivered on Wednesday (4/13/05), the same day I received the pictures. I'm real happy about fixing her up. The Fury had originally come from Oklahoma and had been in Arkansas since at least 1973. What amazes me about it is that most all the engine and tranny parts are still on the car. The interior is pretty good for a car that hasn't exactly been the center of attention. Last but not least is the fact that all the glass is in great condition, no smoking or cracks. In the picture the engine looks incomplete, but some of it was in the trunk. The engine is a 318. This is definitely a fixer-upper and I've already become attached to her. I have a 72 chevy short wide truck and thought nothing could compare, well I was wrong. Finally a 59 Fury, a four door but that's more room for my family to enjoy the fine craftsmanship of Plymouth with me."

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

"The original miles are 54,656, not too bad. That explains the interior being as nice as it is and the engine being so complete. (Except, of course, for the floorboard.) Since I'm going completely through the engine and already have my heads in the shop, and intake tappet covers and mounting brackets in the powder coat shop as well, I bet I'll be the first to open her up since the factory. I've already been offered a substantial amount for the car, and turned it down of course. "
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"