another new member

Matthew Keij

Re: another new member

Post by Matthew Keij »

I have to check how many Fury’s there were build. Sport Fury convertibles are also not included in that 17867 Sport Fury’s
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
PlumGr8SRT8

Post by PlumGr8SRT8 »

Matthew Keij wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:57 am I have to check how many Fury’s there were build. Sport Fury convertibles are also not included in that 17867 Sport Fury’s
Either way, nice to know its a little more rare of a car :)
william0431

Post by william0431 »

Where are you in the world? I know the feeling of being overseas away from your car. I'm in the. U.S Marines, currently half way through a 3 year tour in Okinawa Japan. Currently 17 months, 6 days till my rotation date.... But hey who's counting :? hope your rotation date is sooner than mine.

I really love that SF! I have been wondering when it would sell. Really excited to hear if you find out some more of its drag racing history and clues to its build when you finally get to work on it.

Glad you found your way to this forum, really great people on here and priceless info!
PlumGr8SRT8

Post by PlumGr8SRT8 »

Yea everyone seems really cool and helpful, hopefully i can make it to Carlisle and meet some of the member.

I wish i was in Japan haha, just another sandy location. I work private industry i just go where thy tell me :) , couple months to go and then spend some time at home and working on a car i have wanted for quite some time. I truly don't have the time to work on it like i'd want to, but these cars don't come up for sale very often, so taking advantage of the chance while i can. Hopefully i will be able to get some more details from the guy when i et there to get it in a couple months.

And i know i am overseas with you in a sense, but thanks for your service :)
william0431

Post by william0431 »

Ah sandy locations, been to a few of those my self haha.

I know what you mean about never having the time :/ even when I was home I was never home long enough to get any thing done. Just happy for the chances I do get. Sadly I have gotten pretty pro at pereping cars for storage over the years.
PlumGr8SRT8

Post by PlumGr8SRT8 »

Yea, prepping cars for storage is always fun. I'll get home and have pretty much an entire month off to work on this car, then every other week or so for a month or 2. So, we'll see what i can get done.