Carlisle 2009!

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
rogerh

Carlisle 2009!

Post by rogerh »

If his Blackberry crashed, does that mean no pictures will be forthcoming from Mr Morton?
Ron Keij

Re: Carlisle 2009!

Post by Ron Keij »

rogerh wrote:If his Blackberry crashed, does that mean no pictures will be forthcoming from Mr Morton?
Roger,

He will have his pictures up as soon as he finds the time for it. He wants to do a page like he did last year and just yesterday I was able to send him Matthew's pictures using FTP. He already has my pics on his computer so now it is just finding time to pick out the best pictures and put them on the web for you.

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Ron Keij wrote:He will have his pictures up as soon as he finds the time for it.
Quite right, Ron! And that may not be until Marie goes off to visit her girlfriends next weekend... I'm paying my dues now for a week of playing with the car, doncha know!

One good thing I was able to do last night, was convert the T-shirt graphic to have a transparent background with either black or white lettering, both front and back. I sent these to Dave Stragand, he'll post on the Forward Look website with a link to "Cafe Press", where folks will be able to order T-shirts, mugs, etc. with the graphics on them. And yes, you can order in your size! Because they are "one-offs", they will be a bit more expensive -- fifteen bucks or so -- but you will be able to get them. Stay tuned!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Faulkner wrote:One good thing I was able to do last night, was convert the T-shirt graphic to have a transparent background with either black or white lettering, both front and back.
I forgot to explain why this is important -- if someone wants to order a pink T-shirt, or Palimino Beige or Mint Green, the graphic I originally used for the T-shirts will put a black rectangle on the shirt with the graphic inside. With a transparent graphic, only the lettering and car will appear superimposed. The graphics will be in white or black, depending on whether the T-shirt is light or dark.

Dan
Faulkner

Better late than never! Carlisle 2009 pix

Post by Faulkner »

It took two weeks, but TWSWM (The World's Slowest Webmaster) finally gathered up Carlisle 2009 pix from hither and yon, and slapped them into an album:

http://www.59plymouth.net/Events/Carlisle%202009

Thanks to everyone who contributed -- you know who you are. Enjoy!

Dan