It's been seven great years...

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

It's been seven great years...

Post by Faulkner »

Today is the 7th Anniversary of the Forum! Here's the inaugural message:
Faulkner wrote:Welcome to the '59 Plymouth Forum!
by Faulkner » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:10 pm

My hope is that this website, this forum, and this mailing list will foster interest in the 1959 Plymouth, the crown jewel in the Chrysler lineup, at the pinnacle of Virgil Exner's career. If you are an owner, or just interested in all things '59 Plymouth -- Welcome Aboard!

Dan
Here's to all of my friends and fellow fifty-niners, who have contributed to make this website what it is. And here's to seven more years of camaraderie and fun!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Dick Koch

Re: It's been seven great years...

Post by Dick Koch »

Dan - You are to be commended for starting this site, you and all the members are great people and have been priceless in the help you all have provided to me and I'm sure all of the rest of the members. Especially your dedication to keep the site going and having to work at the same time.
Thanks again,
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Congratulations to us all! I have been a member since day 1 and I am still glad I registered 8) Over the years I got a lot of help from other members but most of all I treasure the friendships through this forum and I hope to be a part of it for at least 7 years more.

Thank you Dan :!: :!:

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Thanks Dan and Forum members for a great meeting place to come and share our cars and I have develop many friends here. I have enjoyed it since the day I joined. :D (all the other clubs refused me entry...but not Dan!)

Lets keep it rolling!!

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
tomf

Post by tomf »

Congratulations Dan and members. I don't post a reply very often but I do look at the Forum daily even when I am traveling. I am looking forward to seeing more webpages in the Showcase.

Tom
Steve Storey

Post by Steve Storey »

Thanks Dan and all the contributors-sure glad I stumbled in. Its certainly made owning my Plymouth memorable and I've enjoyed the camaraderie!!
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

"My hope is that this website, this forum, and this mailing list will foster interest in the 1959 Plymouth, the crown jewel in the Chrysler lineup, at the pinnacle of Virgil Exner's career."

Dan and All - I think Your Hopes were realized and then exceeded by all the great Guys and Girls that are currently active and those in the past that were active and then moved on. Its certainly been great for me when at times all I had was a hospital bed at home and a laptop with access to the Internet.

Great Job everyone!

Curt
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Thanks Dan, as a GM guy i knew little about my Plymouth when i got it and i found when i had a problem or a question,
all i had to was ask on here, wait for awhile and there'd be 2 or 3 answers on what to do, so I've found this forum a great help over the almost 7 years I've owned my Plymouth!

Bob
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Ruth & Ed Ober wrote: Hi Dan,

Congratulations on your website and all the effort and time you put into it. We certainly enjoyed the seven years of great reading and educational input. Also the great friendship we received from you and all the other members.

Many more years,
Ruth & Ed
Same here! Thanks, guys...

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
jason

Post by jason »

Happy Seventh Anniversary to the 59 Plymouth forum.
I hope to be here a long time too!!!

Jase