New Imagescroll feature

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

New Imagescroll feature

Post by Faulkner »

If you haven't been to the Gallery lately, check it out:

http://www.59plymouth.net/59gallery/index.php

At the bottom of each index page, there is now an image scroll region that will look familiar to Apple users. Each time you visit an index page throughout the gallery, it presents 22 random images from albums in the gallery, and scrolls through them. If you click on one, you are immediately taken to that picture in its album.

Kinda gimmicky, but cute! Oh - the Gallery also reports who's online now, just like the Forum.

Now, to find a portal that will permit us to switch back and forth between the Forum and the Gallery easily... I have a bead on one, but I have to check it out. And then, the hard part: Moving content over (Ephemera - Movies, etc., Showcase, and so on), and decommissioning the old web pages. A great winter project for Ron and me!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Ron Keij

Re: New Imagescroll feature

Post by Ron Keij »

Now that you are taking care of Emily again I will probably have more time to work on the Gallery :lol: But we have to hurry as I hope that the winter is almost done, I am ready for spring 8) :!: Next weekend I will be working on new content for the website!

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...