Promises, Promises

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Promises, Promises

Post by Faulkner »

Ron Keij wrote:... But then I would make Dan sad as I promised to work on the new ......., oh no sorry that is still a secret :lol: You better watch out for announcments to be made by our webmaster sometime next week :ugeek:

Ron
What Ron is alluding to is that he, in fact, will be sharing webmaster responsibilities with me. I know I've been promising a facelift for some time now - well, it really is about to happen. We've discovered some really great free software called "Coppermine" that allows you to build galleries of multimedia content, and we've connected it to the Forum. Ron will be managing the addition of new content (I'll be helping him move some of the old stuff over), and while he focuses on content, I'll be focusing on "widgets" - phpChat, navigation tools, and other cool plugins that will enhance the user experience.

So welcome Ron as your new webmaster! And stay tuned - we'll make the formal announcement, with links, in a couple of days.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: Promises, Promises

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Happy Happy Joy Joy! New things for the new year approaching. Can't wait! :P

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/