Calling all red '59's!

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Calling all red '59's!

Post by Faulkner »

Forward Look Frank is getting married, 10/10/10! I've got other plans that weekend - but Frank and his bride would love for a red '59 owner to drive them. Frank says:
The reason I asked is that your car is red and our wedding colors are red and silver... I wanted a color matching car... I also asked a friend with a 57 Belvedere convertible and he couldn’t make it either. I’m running out of options quick and I don’t want to rent a limo. I definitely need to find a red FL Mopar. I was hoping my car would be ready but yet again, it is not. If you could do me a favor, could you post a request for anyone on the Forum that could make it to Baltimore with a red ’59 please contact me? I will gladly pay for fuel, lodging, meals, and of course invite them to the wedding. The car will only be used for two short trips. Pick me up from my house to the wedding location and take Kim and I to the wedding hotel. Any help would be appreciated.
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Ron Keij

Re: Calling all red '59's!

Post by Ron Keij »

I sure would want to do this for Frank but I doubt if he is going to pay that much money to get my car to Baltimore, it would cost so much fuel :( If I was living a little bit closer to Baltimore I would do it for free though! I'll check my list if I know any red 59 owners in that area. Another option would be to send over Matthew to drive Faulkner :lol:

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Hoo Rah Frank! I hope he finds any red FL car to make his special day come thru. :D

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
big m

Post by big m »

Congratulations go out to Frank!

Wish I could be of assistance here, I have a red/Gold '57, but am on the opposite side of the country!

---John
In rust we trust!
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Go thru the Showcase for ideas. Barry Beck is in VA, maybe? Dan Morton has all the original contact info on everybody, albeit 5+ years old.
Maybe place a request with the Wilsons (Alexandria, VA)?