Curt Lambdin

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Curt Lambdin

Post by Faulkner »

Those of you who know "savvy59" only through his posts on the Forum, may not know that Curt is a paraplegic, who has struggled valiantly throughout his life with his predicament. Many of us had the good fortune to meet Curt at Carlisle last year, where his indomitable spirit cheered us all. We had hoped to see Curt again this year at Carlisle.

Then word came that because of complications surrounding his condition, he probably would not be able to attend. No matter; we would visit him. But...

Just tonight I heard from Curt. He may not be up for visitors at all -- we will have to play it by ear. Curt will soon be on intensive antibiotics, and is facing some significant surgical procedures.

Even so, Curt is keenly interested in folks on the Forum and what they are up to. If you want to give him a call at Howard County General Hospital, and if he's available to take your call, you can reach him at 410-740-5918. He'll probably be there for at least 5 days or so. And email is welcome too, although he may not be able to respond right away:
savvy59 at yahoo.com (replace "at" with "@" -- keeping spammers away).

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: Curt Lambdin

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Will do Dan, I will keep him in my prayers and thoughts tonight. I will also email him right away tonight to say hi and we are thinking of him.

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: Curt Lambdin

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Dan, I gave Curt a call today and had a good chat with him. Nice guy. enduring what he can. He is very courageous in his battles. Hats off to him!

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/