We're Moving!

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Re: We're Moving!

Post by Faulkner »

Hi Ron, you recall that 59sportfury.net and 59plymouth.net are "aliases" for one another. In the old Forum, either would work; in the new Forum, only one works -- 59sportfury.net (sorry, all you non-SF owners). However, when I was notified of your reply to this thread -- it came from 59plymouth.net, not 59sportfury.net. Somehow, you're still getting in from the wrong URL... It seems to me I commented on this when the new board first went up, but I can't find it now. And I don't know why this became an issue for you now (unless it relates to the fact that the old names have new IP addresses)...

In any event -- I don't think you have a cookie problem; I think you have a browser history problem. Try clearing the references to 59plymouth.net/59forum from your cache (and clear the cookies too while you're at it!), then try the test again.

Boy, I hope it works... Can't afford to p*ss off one of my favorite customers :roll:

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Faulkner wrote: Boy, I hope it works... Can't afford to p*ss off one of my favorite customers :roll:

Dan
You'll have to do a lot more to p*ss me off :D I tried to follow all your suggestions and I hope it will keep working now, if not I plan to visit you next July and tell you right in the face how I feel about the forum not working properly. I might even try to get more people involved and they all can tell you what they think of this forum on July 10-12.

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Ah, that reply came from 59sportfury.net. I think you're home free! And can't wait to see you next year...

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Thanks for the advice! It seems to work, and not only for me. Matthew had the same problems on his computer but 10 minutes ago he was able to post again too (show your ride).

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...