Yes, we were hacked again

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Re: Yes, we were hacked again

Post by Faulkner »

Roger, just above the logout button (and don't logout! Let it remember your login from session to session), there's an "A" with a down-caret and up-caret on either side if it. Click that, and you can adjust the font size (for when you don't have your reading glasses on :mrgreen: )

Take a look at the picture to the left of the Forum title at the top of the page. Aren't you seeing a change in the picture, one for each model of '59 Plymouth?

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

rogerh wrote:Generally I like teh new format. The only drawback so far is teh type is smaller than before.
I am now getting on without having to log in each time.
What is an animated "gif"? Where do I look for it?
Hi Roger,

Look at the top of this forum page and the cars now change every few seconds rather than jusy a fixed picture of Dan's car.
You can also see the changing cars as you reply to a message.

Curt
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Thanks guys. there is so much on these pages to see, and investigate if I were investigative! Thanks, now I SEE!
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Faulkner wrote:
Faulkner wrote:Hey, is everyone having to log on each time? I've tried deleting cookies and checking the box to "remember me" (both at home, and at work here, where I should be doing other things :twisted: ), but it doesn't seem to remember me when I come back.

Any one else having the same problem?

Dan
OK -- this is fixed; but, you have to log into the forum at this location:

http://www.59plymouth.net/59forum (i.e., not at the 59sportfury alias. And, aren't we all '59 Plymouths, anyway?!)

If you log in and it still has problems remembering your login, try the link in the lower right hand corner labeled "Delete all board cookies". This should remove all old cookies -- the files that remember your login -- and allow you to save a new one. Don't forget to check off the "remember me" checkbox when you log in. Any questions, email me...

Dan
OK -- I've realized something today.

For the site to remember your login from visit to visit, you have to go to 59plymouth.net, not 59sportfury.net. This is a difference from before.

However -- when I get a notification message from some folks that they've contributed to a thread (Stefan and Roger, for example) -- it comes from 59sportfury. If I follow the link in that message, I'm prompted to login. Other folks (Curt, for example), the notification comes from 59plymouth -- I follow the link, and I don't have to login.

So, whassup widdat?! It must be tied to the registration somehow... I guess I still have some mysteries to solve.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

Dan - Should we eleminate 59SportFury.net altogether and just use 59Plymouth.net?
Dick
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.