Coming Soon: New '59 SF

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Coming Soon: New '59 SF

Post by Faulkner »

Folks,

I recently received this message from Bob Asmus, the winner of the ebay Auction for the Dalinis car. Join me in congratulating him on his fine acquisition...
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 11:30 PM
To: morton@rad.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Congrats on winning the Dalinis car!

Dan, thanks for you email. My wife and I have been looking for a 59 Sport Fury for several years. Every time we would find one it wasn't the right time, but now looked right so we jumped in with both feet. Actually this is my second 59 Sport Fury, The first one was also my first new car, that car was white with a blue interior. My wife and I dated in it, but that is a long story. We really looking forward to picking up our car this coming weekend.
I will join the web sight as soon as we get back home and will post pictures of both my original 59 and the new one.
Thanks again for you email the web sight looks great.
Bob
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

:shock: maybe his first car was our first 59 SF!! White with blue interior. That's correct. Maybe his first new car is now our car, who knows! Let get those pics coming!!
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

DAN!!! Check this out! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=33602

He has a SF!!
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Thanks for the tip Matthew! I'll contact him.

Dan
JSSuper

Post by JSSuper »

That would be a great car for my 383 I have... imagine about 450hp through shiftkit equipped torqueflite trans with a high rpm stall and 396:1 suregrip rear..... mmmm Then I could have 1 original one :) and 1 really mean one. :twisted: Its even white....

Ok reality check is setting in, my wife would kill me if I picked-up another car right now :lol:

But it was a nice thought :twisted:
Cody C.
The prowd owner of a 1959 Iceberg White Sport Fury 318 TqFlt.